Pushkar is a sacred town for the Hindus, situated 11 kms. to the North-West of Ajmer. The charm of this sleepy, lakeside settlement so captivated the great Indian poet, Kalidas, that it found a place in his classic, Abhigyan Sakuntalam. The Great Hindu epics of Mahabharata and Ramayana make references to this religious place regarded to be Adi Tirat. Evidence points to its having existed during the Fourth century B.C. Lake in the inhospitable surroundings of a desert is no less than a miracle.
Day Tour Activities Schedule
|07:00 Hrs||Pick up from the hotel & Drive to Ajmer|
|10:00 Hrs||Visit Dargah sheriff|
|12:00 Hrs||Drive to Pushkar and visit Brahma temple & Pushkar lake, Puja only on request|
|14: 00||Lunch @ Down town Restaurant|
|15: 00||Drive to Jaipur|
|18:30||Drop at hotel|
• Private A/c Car with English Speaking Driver.
• English speaking guide at the sightseeing palaces.
• 01 Lunch at Local Jaipur restaurant included in the cost.
• Monument fees at the sightseeing places.
• Car, Fuel, Toll tax, Parking is included in the cost.
• Inclusive of 4.95% of Govt. Service tax
• Any food cost during the tour.
• Any personal expenses such as water bottle, soft & hard drinks, tipping etc is not included in the cost.
• Any Camera fee Video/ still is not included in the cost
How to Book:
You can send us your booking through our Travel enquiry form or you can
Email us @ email@example.com & for any further assistance you can call us @ +911414046331 ( 10 Am – 06 PM IST) & +919829666616 ( 24 hrs).