Ranthambore National park is spread over an area of 1,334 sq km along with its nearby sanctuaries like – the Man singh Sanctuary and the Kaila Devi Sanctuary. The park is majorly famous for its tigers and is one of the best locations in India to see the majestic predators in its natural habitat. The tigers can be easily spotted even during the day time busy at their ordinary quest- hunting and taking proper care of their young ones. Ranthambore is also counted as the famous heritage site because of the pictorial ruins that dot the wildlife park. Certainly, a visit to Ranthambore National Park is a treat for every wildlife and nature lover. The time spend on watching tigers roaming around, verdant greenery, a gamut of other species of chirpy birds and animals is priceless and worth enough to be explored at least once in a life.
Day Tour Activities Schedule
|Time||Morning Tour Highlights|
|08:00 Hrs||Pick up from the hotel & Drive to Ranthambore|
|12:00 hrs||Reach Ranthambore & Lunch|
|14:30 Hrs||Afternoon Jungle safari in Ranthambore National park|
|18:00 Hrs||Drive to Jaipur|
|20:00 hrs||Dinner enroute|
|21:30 hrs||Drop at Hotel|
• Private A/c Car with English Speaking Driver.
• English speaking Naturalist at the sightseeing places.
• 01 Lunch at hotel in Ranthambore National park
• 01 Dinner at Highway restaurant included in the cost.
• Monument fees at the sightseeing places.
• Car, Fuel, Toll tax, Parking is included in the cost.
• Inclusive of 4.95% of Govt. Service tax
• Any food cost during the tour.
• Any personal expenses such as water bottle, soft & hard drinks, tipping etc is not included in the cost.
• Any Camera fee Video/ still is not included in the cost
How to Book:
You can send us your booking through our Travel enquiry form or you can
Email us @ email@example.com & for any further assistance you can call us @ +911414046331 ( 10 Am – 06 PM IST) & +919829666616 ( 24 hrs).